Why go into the vending industry? What are the advantages of starting a vending business?
The following are some of the reasons as to why you should consider starting a vending business:
• One of the Most Profitable Businesses in the World. It’s a multi-billion dollar industry.
• The Nation’s Largest All Cash Business. You’ll never have to worry about delayed payments. Therefore, you’ll attain immediate cash flow.
• Offers a Great Return of Investment (ROI). Given that the machines are placed in a quality location, the vending operator can attain high profit margins.
• Extra Income. This business allows you to earn extra income and/or save for your retirement.
• Make Money While You Sleep. No need to clock-in and clock-out like your typical job. Vending machines work for you 24/7, which gives you freedom since you don’t have to be physically be there the whole time.
• Great Start-up Business. You can start it as part-time at the comfort of your own home and work it up to a full-time business. In addition, you can set your own hours and go at your own pace.
• Be Your Own Boss. You can set your own schedule. You also have the ability to control how much you can earn. Unlike a typical job, there is a limit to your income.
• Tax Advantages. According to Section 179 of United States IRS Code, as a new vending operator, you are eligible to receive a tax deduction. Please consult your tax advisor.
• Low Start-Up Capital Needed. In comparison to other business ventures, which require high capital investment, the vending business can be started at a low cost.
• No Royalties. Unlike franchises (i.e. Subway, McDonalds), there are no royalties nor franchise fees. All that you earn is yours to keep.
• Recession Resistant Business. The vending business is a recession proof business since it provides food and other essentials that make it immune to the volatility of the market.
• Leave a Legacy. The vending business is a great way to teach your children business integrity, work ethics, and responsibility. Moreover, this is profitable business will allow you to create the type of wealth that can be passed on to your children.